Understanding what makes each of these aspects of our world part of the process of changing and conserving our resources; and learning how to get started making a difference is the first thing we have to learn.
- Our main vision Plastics is our silent enemy, just finish it silently.
- Effectively implements to improve green cover and make a replacement of plastics into a landfill. Example: ECO PLATES and Containers (Healthy & Hygiene).
- Train farmers to attain self-sufficiency in their villages, with modern and sophisticated technology, thereby maximizing their yield and finding profitable markets for their commodities.
- Women Empowerment through capacity building and creating rural enterprises.
- We promote self-Help Groups, Unemployed Youth, Entrepreneurs. By Training, Supply of Raw Material, Technical know-how. And buy back the finished products.
- Complete support provided also Encouraging products which are comes under Biodegradable & Eco friendly.
- This project has been aimed as a community based development program, income generating Activity, poverty alleviation program.
- To educate the importance of Farming.
- To educate about how plastics are affecting microbes and how it’s creating pollution in water, land, air.
- To educate people about our organic products.
- To train all unemployed women in small scale industries.
- Being environmentally friendly simply means having a lifestyle that is better for the environment.
- It’s all about taking small steps towards mother earth so as to make this planet a better place for our communities and generations to come.
- To bring people by creating awareness about our organic products to come under one Umbrella.